Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hot take: I love a patterned blazer. Would I wear something like this to court? Probably not. Would I wear it to a networking lunch or an internal meeting? Heck yes. This paisley blazer for Marée Pour Toi is really striking not only for its eye-catching pattern, but for its beautiful cut. (Why do so many clothing manufacturers think plus-sized blazers should be rectangle-shaped?)
I would pair this blazer with a gray sheath for a chic business casual look.
The blazer is $119 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 14W–26W.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.18.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off