Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I recently saw some stills of Kerry Washington and Viola Davis from the Scandal/HTGWM crossover episode floating around the internet and have been obsessed with finding a duplicate of this beautiful blazer worn by Ms. Washington. It’s the most gorgeous shade of bluish-lavender, and while I haven’t found an exact match, this one from Express is not a bad substitute.
A pastel blazer paired with an all-black outfit is a fabulous way to lean into spring colors without looking like you just rolled into the country club.
The blazer is $128 and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in white, black, mint, and lavender.
Two plus-size options are from River Island ($130) and Marée Pour Toi ($129).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.27.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 60% off select styles
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off dresses, knits, jewelry, swimwear, and more
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off your purchase
- Loft – 40% off your purchase