Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This airy, long-sleeve blouse would be a gorgeous spring basic. The black-and-white floral print will pair beautifully with neutrals or brights, and could be dressed up for a formal office look or down for the weekends.
I would wear this with a pair of bright pants (like these) and a sweater blazer for a easy business casual outfit.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.6.22…
- Sephora – the big Sephora sale started 4/1! Depending on whether you’re Insider, VIB or Rouge, you can take 10% off, 15% off, or 20% off! (Also, all Sephora Collection stuff is 30% off from 4/1-4/11!)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 25% off $125+
- Shopbop – 70% off sale!
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 35,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% new arrivals; extra 25% off your order
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price dresses, skirts & shoes; extra 40% off sale styles
- Talbots – Buy 1 get 1 50% off
- Lands’ End – 19% off full-price styles