Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
OK, I’ll admit it, I’m fully intrigued by a fabric that professes that it is sufficiently wrinkle resistant that it can be “folded up into a compact shape” for packing purposes.
In the last two years, my work travel has been substantially curtailed, but in my past life, I would have loved to be able to shove a blazer into my suitcase without having to deal with the repercussions.
This olive color would look great with a variety of neutrals, but if you’re looking to make a full suit, there’s also a matching skirt.
The blazer is $295 at M.M.LaFleur and comes in sizes 0P–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.16.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales! See some of our picks here.
- Sephora – Holiday Savings Event: “VIB Rouge” members can grab 15% off; “Insiders” can get 10% off.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles; up to 50% off holiday party-ready styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles