I wrote an article here a few years ago about how I was exploring different teas and was shocked to find that I was really liking some, because I’d long been someone who hated tea. Somehow, five years later, I am someone who has at least one cup of tea daily, if not more.
I still do coffee in the morning (although I’m kind of getting into a chocolate oolong tea), and try to alternate green mint tea with my beloved Diet Coke for lunchtime — so most of my other tea choices are uncaffeinated, herbal ones like rooibus or chamomile.
This Glazed Lemon Loaf one from Tazo is one of my all-time favorites for after dinner — it’s a great one for unwinding before bed. It’s sweet, and although from the ingredients list you wouldn’t believe it, it really does remind me of a buttery, iced lemon loaf. (The chocolate teas from Republic are another favorite – I like almost all of the ones I got in this variety pack except for the Banana Chocolate ones, but that’s me.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.25.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 60% off select styles
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off dresses, knits, jewelry, swimwear, and more
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase (through 4/27)
- Loft – 40% off your purchase (through 4/26)