For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Maybe this is old news, but I did not know Cuyana has started doing suiting! Right now they’re only doing one linen suit, available in both white and navy.
The double-breasted blazer has two buttons, and comes with a removable belt.
It’s available in sizes XS-XL for $348 (blazer) and $168 (pants).
Psst: As we noted in last week’s post on retailers with resale programs, Cuyana offers Cuyana: Revive for buying and selling pre-owned pieces.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.27.23:
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – All sale up to 60% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off; extra 20% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off entire purchase