Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s been weeks since I posted anything with an animal print, but I’m back, baby. This faux wrap dress from Brooks Brothers is right up my alley. I like to think of this type of python-inspired pattern as a “starter” animal print — the colors are neutral enough that you can pair them with a black blazer without looking too over the top. If you’re more advanced, try adding a jewel-tone jacket or some bright shoes.
The dress is $228 at Brooks Brothers and comes in sizes XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- AllSaints – Midseason sale, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – 25% off your purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; for a limited time take an extra 20% off purchase
- Elie Tahari – Fall Event, up to 50% off fall styles. (TONS of suiting on sale, for some reason.)
- J.Crew – Extra 70% off select sale styles and 50% off all other sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything.
- Loft – 30% off your purchase
- Madewell – $25 off $100+, 30% off $200+.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off must-have styles
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women!
- Rothy’s – $50 off the Point for a limited time.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Save up to 25% off eligible purchases, including sale
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase, free shipping on $150+.
Other Sales of Note: