Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
LK Bennett always gives me strong Kate Middleton vibes, and this dress is no exception. The fitted silhouette and contrast trim detail are absolutely Middleton-ian, in the best way possible. I would pair this with a blazer for a more business formal look, but it would also look great on its own.
Finally, this might sound morbid, but here’s a pro tip that I wish someone had told me several years ago: It never hurts to have a great-fitting, appropriate-for-all-settings, dark-colored dress on hand for wakes and funerals. The last thing you want to worry about in those circumstances is overnighting an outfit from Amazon at the last minute. (Ask me how I know!)
The dress is $320 at LK Bennett and comes in sizes 2–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.11.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Sephora – the big Sephora sale started 4/1! Depending on whether you’re Insider, VIB or Rouge, you can take 10% off, 15% off, or 20% off! (Also, all Sephora Collection stuff is 30% off from 4/1–4/11!)
- Loft – 50% off everything
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Shopbop – 70% off sale!
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 31,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, plus extra 10% off
- Ann Taylor – 25% off full-price styles; 50% off full-price dresses
- Talbots – $50 off every $200 you spend
- Lands’ End – 19% off full-price styles