Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I know I’m a little late, but I can’t get enough of this Easter egg-colored blazer from L’Agence. Lavender is a divisive color, but the cut and hue of this blazer look classic and elegant to me.
I would pair it with a darker color (probably navy or charcoal) for an office look, but if you really want to lean into the pastel vibe, it would look fabulous with a white sheath.
The blazer is $575 from L’Agence and comes in sizes 00–18. It also comes in ecru.
On the more affordable side are this blazer from Bar III ($99 at Macy’s, lucky sizes 0–8) and this Open Edit blazer ($79 at Nordstrom, XXS–XL and 1X–3X).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.18.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off select women’s dresses & more
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – 50% your purchase