Excitement is building for next month’s FN CEO Summit as more big names join the speaker lineup.
The event is making a major return to Miami for the first time since 2019. It kicks off with an evening cocktail on April 19; a full day of content on April 20, including a special dinner; and a farewell breakfast on April 21.
New names set to take the stage at the Ritz-Carlton South Beach include:
- Pete Nordstrom, president and chief brand officer, Nordstrom
- June Ambrose, creative director of Puma, women’s hoops
- Adam Petrick, chief brand officer, Puma
- Joey Zwillinger, co-founder and co-CEO, Allbirds
Register for this must-attend event here.
Nordstrom, who just celebrated the first anniversary of “The Nordy Pod” will bring a live version of his podcast to the summit with a soon-to-be-revealed guest.
Ambrose will sit down with Petrick to talk about empowering women through her work at Puma.
“At the core of what excites me about my work with Puma is that it’s rooted in a responsibility to our female community,” Ambrose said. “When we launched women’s hoops, it was because women needed this category. When I design my collections, it’s because there’s a need, an ask and a desire for stylish sportswear. Having had the ability to reimagine style and sport has been one of my greatest joys in working with Puma.”
Jarvis Sam, the former chief diversity, equity and inclusion officer at Nike Inc., who recently founded his own DE&I firm, will lead a special diversity panel.
In addition, a designer panel focused on female founders will showcase some of the brightest emerging talents reshaping the industry. Speakers will be revealed soon.
Topics to be discussed throughout the event include:
- The Evolving C-suite: How leadership is being redefined
- The Ever-Changing Retail Landscape: The return of brick-and-mortar, DTC shakeout
- The Three Ss: Sourcing, Sustainability and Supply Chain Issues
- DEI: What’s Working, What Isn’t and Where the Industry Should Go Next
- How AI and the Metaverse are impacting business
- Where Emerging Talent Meets Emerging Market Opportunities
For more information or to buy tickets, contact Owen Pan-Kita at [email protected] or 908-967-9953.
Sponsors to date include: Aetrex Inc. MakerSights and Skypad. For more information on sponsorships, contact Hillari Lazzara at [email protected]