I really like the new Mark D. Sikes collection of furniture at Anthropologie — it’s such an unusual look compared to everything out right now. (And the Print A on Print A on Print A styling is… really something!)
Most of the collection is filled with blue windowpanes (love!) — but for today’s more affordable pick I’m a fan of this floral print picture frame. It’s 5×7, and $38 at Anthropologie (also available in a botanical print in the size 4×6).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.18.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything; extra 20% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 70% off clearance
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off select women’s dresses & more
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – 50% your purchase