I was reflecting recentlyish on my personal collection of bags — I tend to have a lot of crossbodies, a ton of totes, a few shoulder bags, a few handbags (like my one Louis Vuitton), my All Saints backpack, and a TON of slouchy hobos from brands like Cole Haan, Rebecca Minkoff, Botkier, and Dooney & Bourke. (Oh, and a bunch of clutches I never get to use these days.) Welp, I thought, these huge hobos are never going to be in again — I really should just give them all to Goodwill.
So I was amused to see Cuyana come out with an oversized double loop bag that looks pretty similar — it’s a lot more structured than the majority of mine, but the overall vibe in the outfit is the same. What do you think, readers — do you like it? What is your everyday bag wardrobe like these days — and how much do you spend on bags?
The pictured bag is a seasonal color (merlot); there are also two seasonal suede colors (brown and taupe). They have five “core” colors, all in pebbled leather, for $395. I like the side pockets as well as the interior pockets, but wish the bag had feet and a zippered or magnetic closure on top.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.17.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales! See some of our picks here.
- Sephora – Holiday Savings Event: “VIB Rouge” members can grab 15% off; “Insiders” can get 10% off.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles; up to 50% off holiday party-ready styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles